January has started off with a bang! We are happy to announce that our letterpress Moroccan inspired invitation and coordinating laser cut stationery items were featured on the Storyboard Wedding Blog! Wedding 101 in Greenville, SC created this beautiful Bohemian inspired style shoot with other members of Wedding 101 in Greenville, including Sofia Invitations and Prints. Please go check out the gorgeous photos by A Darling Day. Go to this link to see more.
The combination and turquoise and orange may be a bit more popular than using something like all nude colors… but I think this combination looks different every time you use it! Turquoise and orange is fitting for many different locations and seasons. Fall, summer, destination on a beach, or in an indoor setting… I hope these pictures inspire you!
Table settings: http://www.merrimentdesign.com
Save the date: http://www.zazzle.com
Hair comb: http://www.etsy.com/shop/redtruckdesigns
Morocco has such beautiful patterns and rich colors in their culture! As a designer with a textile background, I simply LOVE Moroccan tiles, fabrics, and furniture. Here is an inspiration board showing Moroccan elements that could be used for your wedding or special party. Have fun!
1) Table lantern and flowers: http://roguebride.com/2011/06/03/san-diego-safari-park-inspiration/
2) Small tables: http://hollyhockinc.com/
3) Cake: http://www.amyatlas.com/
4) Table number: http://imbueyou.com/wedding/welcome
5) Tea lights: http://www.thefoundary.com
6) Necklace: http://www.folksy.com/items/1487561
7) Wedding dress: http://www.loveolio.com
8) Pillow boxes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/eventgraphics
9) Clutch: http://www.madelineweinrib.com/
10) Bridesmaid dress: http://www.toryburch.com/
11) Plates: http://www.orangeandpear.com
12) Table décor: http://meet-mrs-b.com/2011/08/17/color-me-fabulous/