It’s been 8 months since I got married in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. I thought it would be nice to share with you pictures of pretty details from the wedding.
Morocco has such beautiful patterns and rich colors in their culture! As a designer with a textile background, I simply LOVE Moroccan tiles, fabrics, and furniture. Here is an inspiration board showing Moroccan elements that could be used for your wedding or special party. Have fun!
1) Table lantern and flowers: http://roguebride.com/2011/06/03/san-diego-safari-park-inspiration/
2) Small tables: http://hollyhockinc.com/
3) Cake: http://www.amyatlas.com/
4) Table number: http://imbueyou.com/wedding/welcome
5) Tea lights: http://www.thefoundary.com
6) Necklace: http://www.folksy.com/items/1487561
7) Wedding dress: http://www.loveolio.com
8) Pillow boxes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/eventgraphics
9) Clutch: http://www.madelineweinrib.com/
10) Bridesmaid dress: http://www.toryburch.com/
11) Plates: http://www.orangeandpear.com
12) Table décor: http://meet-mrs-b.com/2011/08/17/color-me-fabulous/