Here is one of my more popular wedding items: a rustic style wedding program printed on kraft paper. Both the paper and the raffia ribbon are recycled materials. See more options for this program in my Etsy shop here.
I am a huge fan of ribbons. They are just so fun to look at with so many different colors and sizes available to decorate with and make craft projects. Here is a ribbon inspiration board for your wedding. I hope this gets your brain bubbling with new ideas for your wedding:
Ribbon wedding photo: sheralyn.wordpress.com
Corn dog: iloveswmag.com
Dessert table: desmoinesweddingsavvy.com
This Monday I want to share with you a fun theme you may be inspired by for your wedding: Gingham!
Here is a Gingham invitation designed by me, and a Gingham inspiration board. Go to my Etsy shop here to see the invitation in detail:
1. cookie mix mason jars: DIY idea, www.thecleverbride.net
2. monogrammed melamine plates, $22 each for 10″; laplates.com.
3. gingham dress: Isaac Mizrahi’s for Liz Claiborne. $189; 800-555-9838 for stores
4. chinese takeout containers: $14 for six; plumparty.com
5. gingham men’s shirt: Chelsea and Forest’s wedding: photo credit: Jill Thomas. Jillthomasphotography.com
7. Missy and Mike’s wedding décor: photo credit: Laura Moss. http://www.lauramoss.com
8. gingham cake by Whipped Bakeshop: http://www.whippedbakeshop.com/
9. yellow fabric (made into tablecloth), $2.89 per yard; fabricdirect.com.