Here is one of my more popular wedding items: a rustic style wedding program printed on kraft paper. Both the paper and the raffia ribbon are recycled materials. See more options for this program in my Etsy shop here.
Posts Tagged ‘ribbon’
I am a huge fan of ribbons. They are just so fun to look at with so many different colors and sizes available to decorate with and make craft projects. Here is a ribbon inspiration board for your wedding. I hope this gets your brain bubbling with new ideas for your wedding:
Ribbon wedding photo: sheralyn.wordpress.com
Corn dog: iloveswmag.com
Dessert table: desmoinesweddingsavvy.com
This Monday I want to share with you a fun theme you may be inspired by for your wedding: Gingham!
Here is a Gingham invitation designed by me, and a Gingham inspiration board. Go to my Etsy shop here to see the invitation in detail:
1. cookie mix mason jars: DIY idea, www.thecleverbride.net
2. monogrammed melamine plates, $22 each for 10″; laplates.com.
3. gingham dress: Isaac Mizrahi’s for Liz Claiborne. $189; 800-555-9838 for stores
4. chinese takeout containers: $14 for six; plumparty.com
5. gingham men’s shirt: Chelsea and Forest’s wedding: photo credit: Jill Thomas. Jillthomasphotography.com
7. Missy and Mike’s wedding décor: photo credit: Laura Moss. http://www.lauramoss.com
8. gingham cake by Whipped Bakeshop: http://www.whippedbakeshop.com/
9. yellow fabric (made into tablecloth), $2.89 per yard; fabricdirect.com.