Navy and white for your wedding or party. So classic and crisp. References are listed below the pictures.
Navy and White Wedding Invitation: Sofia Invitations and Prints
Navy and White Cupcake Toppers: Peppermint Party
Navy Bird Cake Topper: A Sweet Reverie
Navy Table Numbers: Milk Dust Creations
Navy and White Wedding Dress Couple: Delightfully Engaged Blog
Navy and White Cake: The Pastry Studio
Navy and White Wedding Decorations: Phoenix Bride and Groom
Navy and white bouquet: Alta Moda Bridal Boutique
Read Full Post »
Posted in Inspiration Boards, Wedding Stationary, tagged board, bow, country, gingham, inspiration, invitation, preppy, ribbon, wedding on August 8, 2011 |
Leave a Comment »
This Monday I want to share with you a fun theme you may be inspired by for your wedding: Gingham!
Here is a Gingham invitation designed by me, and a Gingham inspiration board. Go to my Etsy shop here to see the invitation in detail:
Gingham with Bow invitation for a country, shabby chic, or outdoor wedding
gingham inspiration board by Sofia Sayer
1. cookie mix mason jars: DIY idea, www.thecleverbride.net
2. monogrammed melamine plates, $22 each for 10″; laplates.com.
3. gingham dress: Isaac Mizrahi’s for Liz Claiborne. $189; 800-555-9838 for stores
4. chinese takeout containers: $14 for six; plumparty.com
5. gingham men’s shirt: Chelsea and Forest’s wedding: photo credit: Jill Thomas. Jillthomasphotography.com
6. gingham wrapped bouquet: Event Design/Styling: bash, please http://www.bashplease.com
7. Missy and Mike’s wedding décor: photo credit: Laura Moss. http://www.lauramoss.com
8. gingham cake by Whipped Bakeshop: http://www.whippedbakeshop.com/
9. yellow fabric (made into tablecloth), $2.89 per yard; fabricdirect.com.
Read Full Post »